About the HEALTH Program
Health Evangelism And Leadership Training for Him (HEALTH) is a program designed to educate, inspire, and equip professionals and lay people to conduct health evangelism simply and effectively. Churches, schools, and professional offices can effectively use health outreach as the “entering wedge” of the gospel through a multiphase plan that closely tracks Ellen White’s counsel.
Key features of the HEALTH program include:
- A comprehensive four-month health evangelism leadership curriculum infused with practical experience and real world applications.
- Onsite work by teams of health evangelism specialists, complete training and materials for local churches.
- Exclusive online tools and resources, a turnkey public health outreach event, and permanent professional support by trained medical missionaries.
- An integrated leadership module where participants lead health evangelism teams.
- A program track tailored for licensed medical professionals desiring to incorporate health evangelism in their day-to-day practices and become health evangelism leaders in their churches and communities.
For more information, please download a copy of the HEALTH Program Student Handbook.
HEALTH welcomes applications from committed students who meet the necessary requirements. Please see the HEALTH Program Student Handbook for details. Tuition includes 14hr of Weimar College credit!
Cost: College Credit: $7,500 • Certificate (without college credit): $6,000 • International Student: $8,000
(Cost includes two meals a day for 4 months, tuition, and lodging. Does not include textbooks, gas money, and personal expenses.) Please see the HEALTH Program Student Handbook for further details.
Dates: August 13 – Dec 14, 2017. Please note: Health is a fall semester program only.
Watch a video to hear how Dr. Neil Nedley and Don Mackintosh introduce HEALTH on 3ABN today.