Weimar Institute’s mission is to follow Jesus by developing leaders in comprehensive health evangelism through competent modeling and education, in both theory and practice.
The purpose of Institutional Research at WI is to support the Institute in its mission. It does this by collecting, monitoring, analyzing, and disseminating information and providing services that are critical to: planning, effective decision-making, continuous improvement, and educational effectiveness.
The primary areas of data collection are:
• Student data, e.g. Populi Student Information System and Chalk &Wire Assessment
• Program and course assessment data
• Departmental data from across Weimar Institute
• On and off-campus surveys
• Input from outside stakeholders, e.g. alumni, parents, employers, and graduate schools
Primary areas where data and analyses will be used:
• Strategic planning
• Comprehensive program review
• Institutional data for decision making by departments, committees, administration and the board of trustees